When reviewing a set of accounts, it’s sensible to thumb through the purchase invoices in particular – even if someone has already done that in preparing the accounts – because it really does matter that your adviser understands your business. You don’t spend money unless there’s a good reason, and the goods or services you […]
Tag Archives | understanding
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- Banging your head on the desk May 25, 2018
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.