By training and culture, HMRC staff are likely to think that every taxpayer may be hiding something. Usually a client says “I’ve got nothing to hide”, and like you, the majority of business people are straightforward and genuine, they pay their tax, and simply want to avoid any trouble with the tax office. If you […]
Tag Archives | taxpayer
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- Banging your head on the desk May 25, 2018
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.