For the last few weeks we have been using HMRC’s “Fetch” system. This operates through the commercial tax software we use, and obtains salary and tax details which is already held by HMRC. The tax software contacts HMRC via an authorisation process, and gets the figures which we would previously have obtained from our […]
Tag Archives | Fetch
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- Banging your head on the desk May 25, 2018
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.