Through the smoke of the March 2016 budget, here is a change which was announced last year. From 1 April 2016, a new tax will apply to company dividends, with the first £5,000 being tax-free, but above that a 7.5% tax rate will apply for the remainder of the basic-rate tax band. For higher-rate taxpayers, […]
Tag Archives | Dividends
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- Banging your head on the desk May 25, 2018
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.