In August 2011 we made a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for HMRC to disclose at a national level how much CIS tax had been collected on behalf of sub-contractors, but not repaid or credited to them, in the tax years 2008, 2009 and 2010. We made this request because of the […]
Tag Archives | construction industry tax
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- Banging your head on the desk May 25, 2018
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.