Email is a common way of computer viruses, worms and other malware getting onto our computers. We all use email as an essential tool, and it helps to understand how our email address gets into the hands of “spammers”. Email addresses, Forwarding and using “bcc” If a friend sends us a joke email (“have a […]
About ehrEwart is a chartered accountant in St Austell with 30 years' experience in the business. He values independence and enjoys meeting with people and helping them progress.
Author Archive | ehr
HMRC’s new PAYE system, called “Real Time Information” (RTI) will come into effect during 2013. Under this new system employers will have to submit online details to HMRC each payday. In the old system we have now, as an employer you pay something to HMRC each month, but HMRC doesn’t actually know how much is […]
Get in Touch
St Austell Accountants
Cornwall PL26 7EH
Tel: 01726 77010
Fax: 01726 808353
- HMRC’s “FETCH” January 22, 2018
- Making Tax Digital June 18, 2017
- Looking through the invoices January 26, 2017
- Communications – Inbox Zero January 5, 2017
- HMRC’s “Making Tax Digital” October 21, 2016
- Dealing with HMRC October 22, 2012
- Building your own Home – 2 January 5, 2014
- Exceeding the VAT threshold – you forgot to tell HMRC June 22, 2014
- Post & carriage – is it VATable? November 2, 2014
- Dividends – new tax rules from 1 April 2016 March 16, 2016
St Austell Accountants is a trading style of Ewart Roots FCA. Member of the practice assurance scheme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our staff include qualified members of the Association of Accounting Technicians. Work is overseen by a chartered accountant. Member of the Society of Professional Accountants.